Pages

3.5.14

april new in


_______

candi
_______

sooooooo guess who's happy? US because our shoes *finally* arrived oh god that has got to be the longest I've had to wait for a package. these are our new things for this month, and i hope you noticed that i have less to show because i really tried to cut down on my spending (and its already the 3rd day of may i haven't bought anything yet good job candy) (but i did go to vietnam sooooo there was definitely some damage done)

 photo IMG_0293_zps708b8ae5.jpg
skaters - ASOS

 photo IMG_0294_zps2acc6040.jpg
'fauxyard' - from a market in Vietnam

gabi and i have always been a little match-matchy with our things, but usually still on different colour ranges (gabi tends towards black and i towards um, the rest of the colours, ergo us having kinda a spiderman-venom thing going on), but this is taking candrielle twinning to the next level (oops).

 photo IMG_0295_zpsa02b1307.jpg
madagascan vanilla flower oil - The Body Shop c/o gabi, eyebrow pencil -Maybelline, coral - Vung Tau beach in Vietnam, cherry lip balm - Edward Monkton, silicone tea strainer - The Paper Stone

gabi knew i was hunting for a good vanilla scent and there was a "buy 2 get 1 free" deal going on at the body shop, so she got me this and it's my scent for May so sniff me when you see me around yeah? (;
(i'm going to paint the coral) (i have to leave my mark on absolutely everything oh gosh)

 photo IMG_0298_zps41042f9a.jpg
Viet costume and bamboo hat - same marketplace in Vietnam where the 'yard came from

omg i cannot wait for racial harmony day to come!!!!! i realised it's always my last year at any school when i decide to don an ethnic costume for racial harmony, but i actually am really excited to wear this because it has a gorgeous streamlined structure, but loose around the bottom half, so it gives a slimming appearance, but plays it down by not being body-conforming. also, it comes with pants underneath so i can take huge steps without splitting seams whoop 3 cheers for vietnamese practicality!

xx 

______

gabi
______

 photo 
IMG_9878_zps10248c2c.jpg
grey tee and mom jeans- TOPSHOP, skaters- ASOS

 photo IMG_9850_zps5fb10f0a.jpg
'big smoke'- TOPSHOP
 photo IMG_9877_zpsc2d3e8ce.jpg
skirt- ZARA
 photo IMG_9871_zpsdbe112ca.jpg
Fauxyard- vietnam c/o CANDI, monti2 boots- TOPSHOP

This month was the month of basics for me. I've been attracted to all things unicoloured (with the exception of this faux goyard bag that candi kindly got from vietnam for me) in my quest to simplify my wardrobe (and to emulate rumi neely as much as possible haha). I am madly in love with my new Asos mesh skate shoes. Their super squishy soles and minimal breaking in time make them so worth waiting the abnormally long delivery time (what was up with that, Asos??). Also, I've decided that I'm not buying anymore shoes for the rest of the year. It's getting out of hand...

No comments:

Post a Comment